Mystery Trivia Tuesday: Alfred Hitchcock

Why did actress Tallulah Bankhead refuse to wear underwear on the set of the film Lifeboat?
How was the casaba mellon used as a sound effect in Psycho?
Which of  Hitchcock's own films did he remake 22 years later?
These questions and more are answered in my trivia book
The Alfred Hitchcock Triviography and Quiz Book.

     The master filmmaker had a bizarre sense of humor and even stranger method of perfecting scene shots. During the filming of The 39 Steps, Hitchcock handcuffed his leading man and lady together for several hours, claiming he'd lost the key. This was an attempt to prepare them for a particular scene.

     Visit my website to purchase signed copies of my 3 mystery-trivia books or leave me a comment here on my blog page.
http://www.kathleenkaska.com
What's Your Agatha Christie I.Q.?
The Alfred Hitchcock Triviography and Quiz Book
The Sherlock Holmes Triviography and Quiz Book.