See how well you can do on this mystery-trivia quiz. How many Agatha Christie, Alfred Hitchcock, and Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes trivia questions can you answer correctly?
1. In which Hitchcock movie did the filmmaker make his cameo appearance wearing a 10-gallon hat?
A. The Birds
B. The 39 Steps
2. Which Hitchcock film takes place on Mount Rushmore?
A. North by Northwest
B. Dial M for Murder
D. Number Seventeen
3. Which Hitchcock film featured Grace Kelly and Cary Grant?
A. Rear Window
B. To Catch a Thief
4. Which Agatha Christie mystery takes place in Egypt?
A. Come and Be Hanged
B. Murder with Mirrows
C. Murder on the Orient Express
D. Death on the Nile
5. Which of the following mysteries featured Hercule Poirot?
A. Evil Under the Sun
B. The Body in the Library
C. At Bertram's Hotel
D. Murder at the Vicarage
6. Which Agatha Christie mystery was told from the point of view of the killer?
A. Mystery on the Blue Train
B. Murder on the Orient Express
C. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
D. Partner in Crime
7. How many Sherlock Holmes novels did Conan Doyle write?
8. What did Sherlock Holmes keep in the toe of his Persian slipper?
9. What type of people did Holmes not trust?
C. Scotland Yard Detectives
D. Those who did not touch alcohol
10. Who is the author of the following mystery-trivia books: What's Your Agatha Christie I.Q.?, The Alfred Hitchcock Triviography and Quiz Book, and The Sherlock Holmes Triviography and Quiz Book?
A. George Washington
B. Bruce Springsteen
C. Charles Dickens
D. Kathleen Kaska