Below are the correct answers, which arrived within a few days of the contest post. The winner is Victoria. H. from Pennsylvania.
1. Several of Christie's mysteries were published under alternate titles. Which other title was given to Murder in the Calais Coach?
C. Murder on the Orient Express
2. In which mystery was the heartless Mrs. Boynton murdered? Hint: Hercule Poirot uncovered the truth.
A. Appointment with Death
3. Midge loved Edward who loved Henrietta who loved John who loved Veronica who was not his wife. What's the title of this Poirot mystery?
A. Murder After Hours (I know it by "The Hollow" was confused for a minute!)
4. What is the title of the first Agatha Christie mystery?
B. The Mysterious Affair at Styles
5. Probably one of the most intriguing and unsolved mysteries involved Dame Agatha herself when she disappeared in December 1926. For how many days was she missing?
6. Which mystery begins with the line: "In my end is my beginning . . ."
C. Endless Night (my copy actually starts with a William Blake quote, but I guess that doesn't count, just read this for the first time a few weeks ago too, one that I had missed for years! loved it)
7. Which character said, "I'll kill him before I give him up to you?"
C. Mrs. Crale in Murder in Retrospect
8. Which mystery featured the ancient monument Abu Simbel?
B. Death on the Nile
9. What was the name of Christie’s play, which was known as the longest-running play in theatrical history?
A. The Mousetrap
10. What pseudonym did Christie use in writing her romance novels?
B. Mary Westmacott