much ever changed in Nero Wolfe’s life. His daily schedule, sedentary habits,
attitudes, opinions, outlooks, eccentricities were all predictable, yet for
more than nine decades readers have continued to turn the pages of Rex Stout’s
mysteries. Do you know the following Wolfe trivia facts mentioned in the very
first Nero Wolfe mystery Fer-de-Lance?
1. What was the name of Nero Wolfe’s bank?
2. What was Wolfe’s phone number?
3. What was the name of his favorite radio
4. How much did Wolfe weight?
5. Archie Goodwin referred to the occasional changes in Wolf's behavior as "relapses." What were these and why did they occur?
Here are the answers to my first Nero Wolfe trivia quiz.
1. What is the title of Rex Stout's first Nero Wolfe mystery? Fer-de-Lance
2. What is the British title of the 1952 Nero Wolfe mystery Prisoner's Base? Out Goes She
3. A victim is murdered by a cyanide soft-drink cocktail—a puzzle that proved difficult even for Wolfe to solve. What is the name of this Nero Wolfe mystery? And Be A Villian
4. What is the title of the Nero Wolfe mystery in which a wealthy woman claims she is being stalked by the FBI? This book is considered one of Rex Stout's best. The Doorbell Rang