1. What is the title of Conan Doyle's very first story? It was published in the Chamber's Journal.
2. What is the title of his short story inspired by his stint as a ship's surgeon on the whaling vessel Hope when he was twenty years old?
3. What is the name of his book in which he defends the sightings of magical creatures by two young girls in Yorkshire?
4. What is the name of his 1896 novel about the world of boxing?
5. What is the name of his 1929 book about explores who dive into the Atlantic Ocean to discover the lost city of Atlantis?
6. In 1891, Conan Doyle and his wife traveled to Vienna. What did he write in order to finance the trip?
Match with the answers below:
The Maracot Deep
The Lost World
The Captain of the Pole-Star
The Doings of Raffles Haw
The Coming of Fairies
photo from google images: prairieghosts.com