Sunday's for the Birds: Remember Hollywood Squares

Not a chickadee,
but I wanted to show the squares. 
I removed my bird feeder on Friday and tossed it. We've gotten so much rain, no surprise since we live in the PNW, and since our condo patio does not have a roof, I could not keep the feeder dry. My new method is to set out a plastic plate at least one a day with fresh seed. The first day I tried this, I got a flock of chestnut-backed chickadees. They've visited my feeder before, but not in such large numbers. Several patiently waited their turn at the plate by sitting in the grading of the patio fence. It reminded me of the old TV show Hollywood Squares. I tried to get a photo, but the perking little things refused to set still long enough for me to snap.
Chestnut-backed chickadee (Poecile rufescens)—its striking appearance makes it look as if it is dressed in its formal best with a black cap and throat, white cheeks and rust-colored back and sides. It's common in coniferous forests along the Pacific coast; less than 5-inches from its round head to its short tail, a tiny pointed beak like a thorn on a rose stem. You'll find them grubbing for insects, prying seeds from a cone, or plucking berries from bushes, and if you put out a feeder, these little guys will put on a show right outside your window.
And, back to Hollywood Squares, Big Bird from Sesame Street, made a guest appearance, answering his question correctly: which bird is the largest in existence? Do you know the answer?